PageRank Display Button

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Prophet's talk to the dead of Badr

Bismillah ar-rahman ar-rahim

Anas bin Malik  رضي الله عنه  narrated : The Messenger of Allah  صلى الله عليه وسلم  left for three days the bodies of pagans who were killed in Badr, then went to them and stood calling : "O Abu Jahl bin Hisham, O Umaiyah bin Khalaf, O 'Uthbah bin Rabi'ah! Have you found what your Rubb promised  you right? I have found what my Rubb promised me right."
'Umar  رضي الله عنه  upon hearing what the Prophet  صلى الله عليه وسلم  said asked : "O Messenger of Allah! How do they hear you? And how do they answer while they have become rotten?"
The Messenger of Allah said : "By Whom in Whose Hand is my life, you do not hear what I say better than them, but they can not answer."
Then the Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم  ordered the Companions to pull the dead bodies of the pagans and throw them in a well at Badr. (Muslim : 2874)

No comments:

Post a Comment